Hair Care Market - Growth, Trends, COVID-19 Impact, and Forecasts 2021 - 2026
- The changing fashion trends and rise in awareness of the availability of new, more effective, and safer hair care products have led to a significant increase in the use of these products, which in turn boosting the hair care market globally. - Furthermore, the growing demand for organic/natural products for personal grooming has become one of the primary concerns for individuals. Among the organic hair care products, owing to its wide usage, conditioners and shampoos held a majority share in the global organic haircare market in 2018. Furthermore, anti-dandruff organic hair oils are expected to register robust growth over the forecast period. Key Market Trends Growing demand for organic hair care products The high demand for natural ingredients has been quite evident in the market studied, which has led to the majority of companies launching products with nature-inspired ingredients, such as plant-inspired and premium botanical ingredients. Among the organic hair care product types, such as conditioners and shampoos, serums and oils, and styling, the former holds a majority of the share in the global organic hair care market, owing to its wide usage. Furthermore, anti-dandruff organic hair oils are expected to register a robust growth over the forecast period. The demand for organic hair care products in Western Europe is expected to increase at a substantial rate. Moreover, the growing personal care industry is expected to boost the market in Latin America. Asia-Pacific dominated the hair care market China is the second largest market for hair care products worldwide, only after the United States. In APAC, the country holds the largest market share, and is expected to hold its position during the forecast period. It has the potential to become the largest market of hair care products over the next five to ten years. The usage of premium hair care products is most prevalent in tier one megacities, with increasing penetration in Chinaâ€™s inland tier two and tier three cities. This is further likely to increase with the growing middle class and consumption of consumer products. The increasing internet penetration and push of e-commerce companies to attract consumers is driving the sales from e-commerce in the Asia-Pacific region, while sales from the physical retail channel continues to dominate the market. Competitive Landscape The industry leaders include L'Oreal, Henkel, and Procter & Gamble. The key players are actively focusing on gaining larger market shares, through constant innovation in products and investments in R&D, for the development of niche products. Considering the above-mentioned factors, the competitive rivalry in the industry is assessed to be high. Some key developments in the hair care market are as follows: - Johnson & Johnson announced plans to start vertical construction on USD 18 million at the Lake Nona facility. This expansion helps to provide internal and external service to North American-based companies and functions in the Johnson & Johnson family, as well as Fortune 500 companies. Reasons to Purchase this report: - The market estimate (ME) sheet in Excel format - 3 months of analyst support For sample report please visit: https://www.statzyreports.com/report/sr496992/hair-care-market
aus der Kategorie Kleidung & Lifestyle
Kontakt:Poojan Dogra Public Relations Manager Statzy Market Research Email : firstname.lastname@example.org Email : email@example.com (IN) - +918484035727 (US) - +1415-871-0483 Website : www.statzyreports.com
- Cloud Integration Software Market - Growth, Trends, COVID-19 Impact, and Forecasts (2021 - 2026)
- Tracking as a Service Market - Growth, Trends, COVID-19 Impact, and Forecasts (2021 - 2026)
- Spa and Salon Software Market - Growth, Trends, COVID-19 Impact, and Forecasts (2021 - 2026)
- Global Polycarbonate Filter Lenses Market 2021 by Manufacturers, Regions, Type and Application, Forecast to 2026
- Global Lead Vinyl Sheets Market 2021 by Manufacturers, Regions, Type and Application, Forecast to 2026
- "Elise Pflaume-Zimt": Schmidt präsentiert den fruchtigsten Lebkuchen aller Zeiten
- "Na, schreibst Du schön?-Podcast, Folge 3: die die Kraft des Handschreibens
- #BEIGEsprochen, Deutschlands erster Design-Podcast, ist zurück!
- 100 Jahre Otto Hutt. - Allblack. Schreiben ist ein Statement.
- Achtung! Kuscheloffensive!